Littlemoor Children’s Centre & School- Pupil Premium Spending
Littlemoor is innovative and flexible in its use of Pupil Premium funding. We are fully committed to raising the aspirations and attainment of all our learners.
The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
Pupil premium funding is available to both mainstream and non-mainstream schools, such as special schools and pupil referral units.
Schools will receive the following funding for each child registered as eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years:
- £1,330 for primary-age pupils
- £300 for Nursery-age pupil
- £935 for secondary-age pupils
Schools will also receive £1,900 for each looked-after pupil who:
- has been looked after for 1 day or more
- was adopted from care on or after 30 December 2005, or left care under:
- a special guardianship order
- a residence order
Please click on the link below to access further information
* Pupil Premium Strategy statement 2018 - 2019
* Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017 - 2018
* Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2016 - 2017